It is time for another season of DWTS 2014 to kick off and it looks like we have many changes in store for this new season, including the Dancing with the Stars Season 18 cast that was announced this week! So, which celebrities will be making their way to the dance floor this season on Dancing with the Stars 2014? Check out the cast and their dance partners below in our DWTS 2014 spoilers!
Besides this new cast, we will also see a new co-host, as Brooke Burke-Charvet was fired during the off-season and former contestant Erin Andrews will be taking over the helm! The bandleader Harold Wheeler and the band were also fired, which makes no sense to me!
Either way, we have 12 celebrities ready to shake it this season on Dancing with the Stars 2014. Here they are with their professional partner:
- Candice Cameron Bure with pro partner Mark Ballas
- NeNe Leakes with pro partner Tony Dovolani
- Danica McKellar with pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Diana Nyad with pro partner Henry Byalikov
- Drew Carey with pro partner Cheryl Burke
- James Maslow with pro partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Cody Simpson with pro partner Witney Carson
- Amy Purdy with pro partner Derek Hough
- Sean Avery with pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Billy Dee Williams with pro partner Emma Slater
- Meryl Davis with pro partner Maks Chmerkovskiy
- Charlie White with pro partner Sharna Burgess
I have so many comments on this cast, as we see the returns of Maks for DWTS 2014! We also have the Olympic gold medalists Davis and White competing against each other this time around. And we have some new pro dancers moving from the troupe to center stage with Witney and Henry!
Who are you looking forward to seeing dance on Dancing with the Stars Season 18?
Join us on Who Was Voted Off for all your Dancing with the Stars 2014 spoilers, news, recaps, predictions, results and much more! Subscribe to our RSS or like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all our latest updates.